Wednesday, November 15, 2006

(11.15.06) Recommends:

The cartoons of Hugh MacLeod.


Hugh MacLeod drew that, I came across it today for the first time, and found it quite lovely. He has a website, which I recommend so that you can go and see his other, in his words, "cartoons drawn on the back of business cards." So this recommendation is for his drawings. I haven't fully vetted his website, and I only mention this because he describes himself as a "marketing and blogging consultant," which, I'm not going to lie, makes me cringe just a bit. I don't know about you, but when I hear marketing consultant, I think "used car salesman trying to sell me crap that I don't want." Do I know any used car salesmen that draw compelling cartoons? I do not. And thus, Mr. MacLeod has the benefit of the doubt.

No comments: